Thursday, October 1, 2020

Cheerleaders for the Apocalypse

Science can't account for 80% of the matter in the Universe.  This 80% is called Dark Matter or Dark Energy.  Today I asked myself, how much of this Dark Matter am I?  How much of myself can't be seen, can't be reckoned or accounted for? 

Perhaps I need only blame this part of myself for my misgivings and misunderstandings?

I find myself, because of my beliefs, outside of normal human channels. My perception of truth is mostly gray. How can anything be truly understood when we perceive so little. 

I find myself in a time of obsolescence.  Our agreed upon concepts of freedom no longer exist.  We are no longer judged guilty for breaking agreed upon behavior.  Now we find ourselves guilty not for what we've done, but for what we might do.  Because I have a rifle that holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition I'm now a threat. I'm guilty. It does not matter that I have hurt no one, or have any plans too.  I'm guilty, and if convicted, my Right of defence would be taken from me. Ultimately we have all been tried and found guilty of being a possible threat to the prevailing regime. 

The civilized act of talking to one another about behavior has become obsolete. 

The concept of evidence has become obsolete.  Your truth is not my truth!  

The Right to privacy ........

Perhaps this was inevitable?  We live in a new time of mass communication and travel. We did not think to protect these luxuries. Now this communication has been compromised, first for reasons of profit. Now for reasons of control. 

I have no interest in your personal data.  I have no interest in what you say in your home.  No interest in what products you buy and for the most part no interest in what you believe.  Those that do have an interest, now rule the world.  This begin with business advertising.  A science grew from how to manufacture interest.  Which then grew to creating a 'need' for a product or service.  And finally with perfection it grew to manipulate our desire to enhance our perception of self.  Luxury, Envie, Romance, Confidence can be yours! Science was used against us.  Used to make us shallow and self important.  Quick, take a selfie!  Now the message, "The Narrative," is used to Manufacture Consent.  

We were told the Civid 19 virus is 100 times more lethal than the flu, this was not true.

Many believe the steps taken because of Covid were necessary. From the beginning somehow the world agreed that this new novel virus required the most drastic changes.  World leaders have crashed the world's economy, destroyed thousands of business, put millions out of work.  This has caused an increase in violence, social disorder, the regime stands back and lets the statues tumble, lets the churches burn, lets us all believe the new normal is disunity.   

I believe there is a small group of individuals that now control the world.   They are not our 'leaders.'  They are not famous, they do not want to be known to us.  This small group comes from old world family's that for generations have controlled banking and religion. Now banking has become economies and religion has become social networks. 

Who is the enemy?  Where are they?  How do we take back control?   

But the real problem is, the vast majority don't see how they are manipulated.  How they are used. How they are taken advantage of.  They don't see it because the normal channels of information are closed. We depend on a fair and honest media to keep us informed.  The News!  not perfect in the past but far more honest than what we have now.  

My core beliefs, (and why I'm self removed from society.

We, the human race, did not evolve as we have been told.  Our evolution has been enhanced by an outside agency.  Aliens? Alien to us.  We may have had several cycles of advanced evolution on this planet. For what purpose, I don't know.  We may have started as a species on another planet. Mars shows evidence of a great catastrophe, maybe a great war that destroyed much of the planet.  There is overwhelming evidence that humans built amazing civilizations long ago.  That incredible technologies were employed and then were lost.   We may be a slave species used by other more advanced races. 

It is easy for me to imagine that all that is going on today with the orchestrated breakdown in the social order is to keep us disorganized for when the next Mothership arrives to cart off most of us. 

I believe 911 was a false flag attack to manufacture consent for our new totalitarian government.  911 is the excuse that gave the President unparalleled power through Executive Orders. Congress has been bypassed and I have heard nothing from our 'Representatives' about returning law making to the Congress. 

I believe that Covid-19 was manufactured and released on purpose. I don't know who released it but its outcome plays well with a strategy of control and curtailing individual freedom.  

What is the endgame?  I don't know.  I expect it to be very bad.  Perhaps it has been decided that there are too many humans on this planet. That a culling needs to happen before we destroy this beautiful planet. Covid attacks primarily older people. Perhaps it will also cause some amount of sterility?  If a culling has been ordered then what we will be told is that Covid has mutated into a much more deadly virus.  It will happen quickly.  It will be spread to all the major population centers at once and within 30 days billions of people will be infected and most will die.  A precursor to this will be that communications will fail throughout the world at the same time. Perhaps we will be told that terrorists attacked various internet sites and brought down large portions of the net. In reality, the entire communication network will be disabled so news of the number of infected will be hidden.  

Then again, maybe I'm wrong.  

Cheerleaders for the Apocalypse

To my pre19 friends.  Many of you have failed me, and failed yourselves.  Some have become little more than Cheerleaders for the Apocalypse.  "This IS the new normal."  Covid evolved naturally and you're irresponsible for suggesting otherwise.  I don't want to hear your conspiracy bullshit. My information, (from my trusted sites), is absolutely true, so you don't know what you're talking about.   And sadly, if you're not on the bandwagon with me then I want nothing to do with you.  ( Our association is conditional).  OK, so be it!  I know you're afraid, I know you need to believe what you believe, but when you become part of the mob that shouts down all others you are useless to me, you have been compromised, lost.  

That's enough for now.  I'm going to contemplate my Dark Matter. 

See you around. 

Rod  

October 1st, 2020

No comments: