Sunday, June 6, 2021

Covid -19 Escaped? from the Wuhan Lab (YES)

From the Beginning,  Covid-19 / A Divided People / Propaganda / UFO's 

From the beginning I have been beating the drum of common sense that this virus must have come from the Wuhan Lab in China.  Many of my friends said NO it didn't, Their sources (that won't lie) tell a different story. One of the underlining opinions about my statement was, I was pushing dangerous rhetoric, I WAS AGREEING with President Trump!!  If Trump said it was coming from the Wuhan Lab then it MUST BE A LIE!  I must be a Trump supporter!  Another acquaintance posted that he was tired of wasting his time correcting my statements that were nothing more than conspiracy theory. Others said I should think for myself and stop believing the anti government propaganda!  WTF?  

The "Me Too" Movement:  One of my very close friends, expressed her approval of the Me Too movement.  Really?  You think it's great that MEN are losing their jobs, having their reputations ruined by unsubstantiated claims?  I was dumbfounded that a smart logical person could be so easily co-opted into believing that this was reasonable.  I made the case to her that women also use sex to gain advantage, should they be called out, ostracised, should they be removed from their jobs and have their reputations ruined?  Without any proof, without any presumption of innocence?  Of course she does not want to contemplate any thinking that reduces her joy at sticking it to the man.  OK, I let that one go, nobody's perfect.  But when I got it from her with both barrels that my statement about the virus were verboten.  That it was irresponsible to go against the government's narrative. This is when I lost respect for her. It seemed she was willing to trade our friendship for her opinion. 

Fear; this is how many are controlled. The majority of people in the US don't understand how manipulated the News Media is. I've wondered for years why not matter which news you watched the stories were all the same. In a world with a billion interesting things going on just a few stories seem to get coverage. Strange. Then I read about Operation Mockingbird. How the government, by whatever means, enlisted 400 of the top people in the news media to push their agenda. This story was broken by Carl Bernstein. The News we all depend on is broken. Our government does horrible things.  They manipulate the stories that you see to get your consent. 

Information about Operation Mockingbird       

Read the Book: Manufacturing Consent  

I've believed UFO's were real for many years. No matter how often they were ridiculed by the news or the government, I knew something amazing was going on. Now, finally, the government has confessed that they do study UFO's. That they are real.  Then I laugh out loud when they claim that this is not proof of Aliens.  God, so funny.  This is the biggest story in the history of mankind.  Alien visitation.  I the past, how were 100 ton blocks cut without drilling. How were they moved for miles and perfectly placed?  We can't do this today. People think, Oh they used rollers, or they floated the blocks on water to the construction site. Ridiculous.  They didn't cut the blocks into bricks because is took less energy to move these gigantic blocks. How did they do it?  Did they have technology that we don't?  How could that be? How did they calculate the perfect coordinates for North, West, South and East?  

Covid-19 and the Divisional Politics of the US

We are being systematically divided.  Race, Gender, Politics, Religion, Language, are all used to divide you and me here in the United States. This was a planned and executed operation. Covid is the cherry on the top.  How better to make us fear each other. Wear your MASK!  You are a danger if you don't follow social distancing and wear your mask. But I don't yet know why this is being done.  What near future event would require us to be disorganized and divided.  I don't know.  Are we on the cusp of a totalitarian one world government?  Will the Mothership land soon and take control of the world?  I don't know.  But whatever it is, it's not going to be good for you and me. 


No comments: