Wednesday, May 19, 2021

To Jay Diamond & All Skeptics




May 19th, 2021

Hello Jay, 

Long time no see. 

I had to drop out of social media when many of my friends became cheerleaders for the
apocalypse. And now as time has passed and even the most stalwart government loving
know-it-alls can't say for certain that this pandemic wasn't manufactured, I thought
it was time to peek my head out of my bunker of common sense and say, What? I told
you so? You don't know shit? I was right all along? No, I've never claimed to be the
"end all" for answers. What I have preached is an open mind and common sense. But let
us move to the main event, shall we?

The biggests story in human history has finally broken through government censorship.
Today Pres. Obama makes the statement, UFOs are real. With all our government's war
technology, they have come up against something unexplainable. This should rock you
to your very skeptical core. With 100 years of eye witnesses, radar tracking, physical
evidence our Navy finally punched through the secrecy and started this chain reaction.
Perhaps you cling to some tiny toehold of doubt that we are not being visited by one 
or more alien races. Perhaps you wrap your arms around the "Unidentified" part of the
classification. Fine, Good, whatever helps you sleep at night.

All I have to say is, if you have been wrong about this, all of this time, what else 
are you wrong about, and how do you justify pushing your religion of NO, Simply 
Can't Be on others. 

I like you Jay, you have been a worthy nemesis to my philosophy and if you stick with 
colon cleansing and weight loss miracles you can't do too much harm. 

There is no need to reply, because you've lost all credibility. 
But I do wish you well, as we all travel this bumpy road towards wisdom. 
This communication is for your eyes alone. 

Best Regards,

RMC


Jay Diamond Facebook Skeptics "Jay Diamond"  jaydiamond@gmail.com  

thelastofthelastofthelastonesthatknow

No comments: